How can you help make our 2016 Lutefisk Dinner a success?
Sunday, October 23:
- 10:15 am – begin setting up rooms for the Lutefisk Dinner. Stop by if you can help!
Tuesday, October 25:
- 7:30 AM – cutting and peeling rutabagas in church kitchen (bring your own knife if you have a favorite one)
Wednesday, October 26:
- 7 am – cooking rutabagas in church kitchen
- 8 am – meatball preparation in church kitchen
- 9 am – 8 pm please bring in food donations and items for bake sale table
- 9 am – set up and room prep in fellowship hall
- 12 noon – Potluck for workers (please bring a dish to share)
Thursday, October 27 Lutefisk Day!
- 6:30 am – bag lutefisk
- 8 am – 10 pm: workers are still needed in many areas (contact Renee Solberg if you can help – email@example.com
Special Information for Workers: If you are working in a public area, please wear white shirts and black pants; vests/aprons and name tags will be available in the church library on Thursday. Do not bring purses or valuables in to the church on Thursday; we cannot be responsible for lost items. Workers may purchase a meal for $6 in the take-out room and then eat in Sunday School Rooms 8 and 9. Please be considerate of where you park and leave those parking spots closest to the entrance open for our guests.
Bake Sale Items: Please specifically label your items (i.e. nuts, flavorings, etc.). If you have never donated baked items, please consider doing so. All proceeds from the bake sale table are used to fund a variety of church projects.