Moms – or not! – who are interested in gathering together to talk and grow are invited to our Moms’ Group.
We meet in the St. John’s Library –
- Sundays 9:10-10:10 am resuming December 2
- Thursdays 12:30-1:30 pm resuming December 6
We’ll be setting up a Google classroom for discussion outside our meeting times.
At the December 2 and December 6 meetings, we’ll get to know each other and discuss the next book (or other resource). Also come prepared to talk about the following:
- Your name, who is in your family, and a little bit about yourself.
- Where have you seen God in your life recently?
- What or who is saving your life right now? What is making life easier and/or worthwhile?
Resources we’re considering
- Grace, Not Perfection by Emily Ley
- The Emotionally Healthy Woman by Geri Scazzero
- 100 Days to Brave by Annie F. Downs
- The Ministry of Ordinary Places by Shannan Martin
- Cultivate by Lara Casey
- Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
Contact Lindsay at email@example.com or (507) 634-7110