St. John’s is a collection site for the Dodge County “Ready, Set, Learn” program to provide school supplies for children in need. Donations accepted in the Narthex beginning June 3.
- backpacks (large preferred)
- glue sticks (washable, small)
- 2-pocket folders (blue, green, red, yellow)
- washable markers (wide or narrow)
- spiral notebooks (wide or college ruled; blue, green, red, yellow)
- #2 pencils (12 packs)
- pencil pouches/boxes
- highlighters (wide or narrow)
- pens (black or blue)
- composition books (wide or college ruled).
Applications are due by July 27.
Questions: contact Tanya Young at (316) 390-5368 or firstname.lastname@example.org.