Whether you’re hungry, love to win, or just want to help out and save yourself the carbs – there is a way to help our youth who are headed to San Diego for the summer service trip (silent auction also helps out kids going to Sugar Creek Bible Camp).
- Caramel rolls are for sale till April 10! Order Sunday mornings or Wednesday evenings or online (stjohnskasson.org/caramel-rolls). Rolls may also be picked up frozen to bake later—simply indicate fresh or frozen with your order. Pick up is Palm Sunday, April 14.
- Palm Sunday Brunch and Silent Auction (April 14) will feature egg bake, muffins, and fruit. Anyone who is willing to donate to the silent auction, please connect with Lindsay by Friday, April 12 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cooler raffle is a chance to win one of three awesome prizes: 45 qt. Yeti cooler, 2 Yeti 20 oz. tumblers, $30 Kwik Trip Car Wash Card. Only 300 tickets available. Tickets are $10/each and available April 14-April 28.
- Let the youth serve you dinner at the American Legion Burger Night, Friday, April 26 from 5:00-7:00 pm. Burger baskets are $8.
- Fill an envelope to support the youth. There are envelopes of varying amounts on the wall between the Library and the Fellowship Hall. Just take one, fill it with the amount listed, and return to the office by May 1.