We’re now in our summer worship schedule. Sunday worship is at 9:00 am followed by fellowship.
Wednesday worship is at 6:30 pm by the fire pit (inside if weather requires a move). Bring a chair, stay for s’mores, and engage with some tough topics on Wednesdays this summer!
Wednesday topic schedule:
- June 5: Can I Trust the Bible? Does the Bible Contradict Itself?
- June 12: Does God Discriminate Against Women?
- June 19: Can I be a Christian and Believe in Evolution?
- June 26: VBS Family Fun Night
- July 10: Is Jesus Really the Only Way to God?
- July 17: Does God Test People in Their Faith?
- July 24: Does God Endorse Violence?
- July 31: How Can I Follow a God Who Would Let Christians Do Such Bad Things?
- August 7: Is it Wrong to Doubt God?
- August 14: Is Hell Real? How Could God Send Someone There?
- August 21: Can I Do Something So Bad God Won’t Forgive Me?
- August 28: Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- September 4: Is Sex Outside Marriage Wrong?