The congregation council is the governing body for the congregation having general oversight of its life and activities. The council members are voted into office at the annual meeting in the first quarter of the calendar year.
Special Meeting July 17 after 9:00 am Worship for Lead Pastor Candidate
Click Below for details
The council meets the second Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m.
Contact the office for contact information: (507) 634-7110 or email@example.com
Heidi Durland, President
Michelle Coy, Vice President
Heather Hilgart, Secretary
Judy Reitmyer-Hunt, Treasurer
Special meeting minutes:
- Town Hall Meeting – April 24, 2022
- Congregational Information Meeting – April 3, 2022 and view the presentation slides here
- Special congregational meeting – 2/13/22 (presidential vote)
- 2022 annual meeting minutes not yet approved – will be approved at 2023 meeting
- Congregational Information Meeting with all commissions – September 19, 2021
Regular Meeting Materials:
Contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (507) 634-7110 for past minutes.