- April 5 is the Palm Sunday breakfast and silent auction put on by our students attending summer trips. We will have lots of auction items and a tasty breakfast!
- Youth & Family Ministry will be putting on a raffle for a Yeti cooler. Tickets at $10 and will be on sale April 1-15. Only 300 will be sold. Chances of winning are good!
- Registration for 2020-2021 program year will be available beginning in April. If your student will be in 7th grade next year get them signed up for confirmation. Information will also be available before the end of the school year regarding high school summer trips for summer of 2021.
- Registration for Action Packed Day Camp will be available in April. Space is limited to 30 kids in 4th-8th grade. Dates are June 8-11 and cost is $60 for the full 4 days or $15 a day. Details are still in the works, but the week will include a trip to Valley Fair, a service project, and other fun adventures.
- Tickets for a St. John’s night at the Rochester Honkers baseball game will go on sale in mid-March. Tickets are $10 and include a voucher for concessions (a hot dog and bottled beverage). St. John’s participants will be involved with between inning fun. The game is Thursday, June 11 at 6:35 pm. $5 of the total ticket cost comes back to St. John’s to help support youth programming.
For more info on any of the above, contact Lindsay at email@example.com