At St. John’s we believe that faith formation is ongoing and for all ages.
- Preschool Connections – Mondays 11:00 am
Stories, songs, and time with one of our program staff for preschool-aged children live on Facebook.
- Women of Faith – Thursdays 9:30 am
Access at https://bit.ly/SJKWOF or email Lindsay for phone access info.
- Bible and Brew – Thursdays 7:00 pm
An informal conversation about faith and life. http://bit.ly/sjkbiblebrew or email Pastor Dave for phone access.
- Saturday Study: To strengthen and deepen your own faith, enter the stories of God’s imperfect yet faithful people in A Great Cloud of Witnesses, a six-week bible study by Trillia Newbell. Get your copy today wherever you buy books so you can join in discussing these ordinary people who lived by faith. (Remember if you purchase from Amazon to buy through Amazon Smile and support St. John’s!) This study begins April 10 and goes through May 22 (no meeting May 8).
Children & Youth Education Programs:
- Sunday School or Oasis Education (Wednesday evenings) – 3-year-old through 4th grade students learn about God and grow in their faith.
- Club 56 – (Sunday morning or Wednesday evenings) – 5th and 6th graders learn about God and grown in their faith.
- Creation Kids Preschool – this Christian-based preschool program for children in our congregation and community is a ministry of St. John’s.
- Oasis Afterschool – faith-based programming after school for kindergarten through 6th grade. Oasis Afterschool on hold for the 2020-2021 program year.
- Confirmation – 7th & 8th grade programming, confirmation celebration is held for 9th graders.
- Youth – High School youth also gather for service, conversation, and more opportunities throughout the year. Watch this page for what’s coming next.
- Adult Education – Find all the latest learning & conversation opportunities for adults.
If cost is keeping you from participating in any of St. John’s educational opportunities, download the Education Scholarship Form.