At St. John’s we believe that faith formation is ongoing and for all ages.
- Preschool Connections – Mondays 11:00 am
Stories, songs, and time with one of our program staff for preschool-aged children live on Facebook.
- Women of Faith – Thursdays 9:30 am
Access at https://bit.ly/SJKWOF or email Lindsay for phone access info.
- Bible and Brew – Thursdays 7:00 pm
An informal conversation about faith and life. http://bit.ly/sjkbiblebrew or email Pastor Dave for phone access.
- Beginning February 20, the Saturday Study will look at the book Holy Solitude: Lenten reflections with saints, hermits, prophets, and rebels by Heidi Haverkamp. Whether you find solitude frightening or welcoming, it is an opportunity for transformation and empowerment to serve God’s people ever more deeply. This book will lead you through daily thoughts and practical devotional activities this Lent. Buy your copy from your favorite retailer in time to begin on Ash Wednesday, February 17.
Children & Youth Education Programs:
First Communion Milestone – 4th graders (and anyone who may have missed this in the past) are invited to join the First Communion classes taking place in March. There will be class times on Saturday and Sundays March 6 or 7, March 13, March 20 or 21, and March 27 (make-up). Plan to meet virtually with extra “homework” between classes. The First Communion celebration will be celebrated after Easter, but the timing is to be determined. Sign up to receive more information here or contact Deacon Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or (701) 770-0360 (call or text.)
- Sunday School or Oasis Education (Wednesday evenings) – 3-year-old through 4th grade students learn about God and grow in their faith.
- Club 56 – (Sunday morning or Wednesday evenings) – 5th and 6th graders learn about God and grown in their faith.
- Creation Kids Preschool – this Christian-based preschool program for children in our congregation and community is a ministry of St. John’s.
- Oasis Afterschool – faith-based programming after school for kindergarten through 6th grade. Oasis Afterschool on hold for the 2020-2021 program year.
- Confirmation – 7th & 8th grade programming, confirmation celebration is held for 9th graders.
- Youth – High School youth also gather for service, conversation, and more opportunities throughout the year. Watch this page for what’s coming next.
- Adult Education – Find all the latest learning & conversation opportunities for adults.
If cost is keeping you from participating in any of St. John’s educational opportunities, download the Education Scholarship Form.