At St. John’s we believe that faith formation is ongoing and for all ages.
- Preschool Connections – Mondays 11:00 am
Stories, songs, and time with one of our program staff for preschool-aged children live on Facebook.
- Women of Faith – Thursdays 9:30 am
Access at https://bit.ly/SJKWOF or email Lindsay for phone access info.
- Saturday Study: From August 7-28 the study will look at the “Character of God” series. What does it mean when God describes himself as compassionate, gracious, slow to anger, overflowing with loyal love and faithfulness? Learn more during some time in the book of Exodus!
Children & Youth Education Programs:
VBS will be August 9 – 13, 2021. If you have a student who will be in K-12 Fall 2021, check out the details and get registered today!
Registration for 2021-2022 is available! For Sunday School, Oasis Education, Club 56, or the at-home option, you may register here.
- Sunday School or Oasis Education (Wednesday evenings) – 3-year-old through 4th grade students learn about God and grow in their faith. Year begins September 19/22, 2021!
- Club 56 – (Sunday morning or Wednesday evenings) – 5th and 6th graders learn about God and grown in their faith. Year begins September 19/22, 2021!
- Creation Kids Preschool – this Christian-based preschool program for children in our congregation and community is a ministry of St. John’s.
- Oasis Afterschool – faith-based programming after school for kindergarten through 6th grade. A decision on the 2021-2022 year will be made in August.
- Confirmation – 7th & 8th grade programming, confirmation celebration is held for 9th graders.
- Youth – High School youth also gather for service, conversation, and more opportunities throughout the year. Watch this page for what’s coming next.
- Adult Education – Find all the latest learning & conversation opportunities for adults.
We are looking for adult help!
The St. John’s Children’s Ministry Team is looking for self-motivated individuals to help out with Sunday, Oasis, and Club 56 programming during the 2021-2022 school year.
Time commitments can vary from every week to twice a month or fill in as needed.
We are looking for teachers, assisting teachers, substitutes, as well as individuals to help keep us organized!
If cost is keeping you from participating in any of St. John’s educational opportunities, download the Education Scholarship Form.