At St. John’s we believe that faith formation is ongoing and for all ages.
- Preschool Connections – Mondays 11:00 am
Stories, songs, and time with one of our program staff for preschool-aged children live on Facebook.
- Women of Faith – Thursdays 9:30 am
Access at https://bit.ly/SJKWOF or email Lindsay for phone access info.
- Saturday Study: The last day of discussing A Great Cloud of Witnesses is May 22. The next Saturday Study will read Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist. In this collection of essays, the author shares her own journey in order to inspire you to leave behind busyness and frantic living and rediscover the person you were made to be. This study begins Saturday, June 5 at 10:00 am, going through July 24 (no meeting July 3). Pick up a copy of the book wherever books are sold. Remember if you shop Amazon Smile you can select St. John’s as a recipient of a portion of the proceeds.
Children & Youth Education Programs:
VBS will be August 9 – 13, 2021. If you have a student who will be in K-12 Fall 2021, check out the details and get registered today!
- Sunday School or Oasis Education (Wednesday evenings) – 3-year-old through 4th grade students learn about God and grow in their faith.
- Club 56 – (Sunday morning or Wednesday evenings) – 5th and 6th graders learn about God and grown in their faith.
- Creation Kids Preschool – this Christian-based preschool program for children in our congregation and community is a ministry of St. John’s.
- Oasis Afterschool – faith-based programming after school for kindergarten through 6th grade. Oasis Afterschool on hold for the 2020-2021 program year.
- Confirmation – 7th & 8th grade programming, confirmation celebration is held for 9th graders.
- Youth – High School youth also gather for service, conversation, and more opportunities throughout the year. Watch this page for what’s coming next.
- Adult Education – Find all the latest learning & conversation opportunities for adults.
If cost is keeping you from participating in any of St. John’s educational opportunities, download the Education Scholarship Form.