At St. John’s we believe that faith formation is ongoing and for all ages.
Learning continues, even as some of our logistics continue to evolve! Read below for our ongoing studies and information on children’s and youth ministry for fall 2020.
- Preschool Connections – Mondays 11:00 am
Stories, songs, and time with one of our program staff for preschool-aged children live on Facebook.
- Women of Faith – Thursdays 9:30 am
Access at https://bit.ly/SJKWOF or email Lindsay for phone access info.
- Bible and Brew – Thursdays 7:00 pm
An informal conversation about faith and life. http://bit.ly/sjkbiblebrew or email Pastor Dave for phone access.
- Characters of Christmas – Saturdays 10:00 am
November 28-December 19
Access at https://bit.ly/SJK-characters This Advent you’re invited to a study on The Characters of Christmas by Daniel Darling. We hate to admit it, but after years, sometimes even decades, of reading the same Luke 2 story of Christmas, we get a little bored—we lose some of the awe we ought to have when discussing the greatest miracle in history. That’s why The Characters of Christmas was written, to help you take a fresh look at the Christmas story by getting to know the minor characters that played a part in Jesus’ birth, such as Zechariah and Elizabeth, the Shepherds, and Herod. Participants do not need to purchase the book. Questions can be directed to Deacon Amanda at email@example.com or (701) 770-0360.
- Sunday School or Oasis Education (Wednesday evenings) – 3-year-old through 4th grade students learn about God and grow in their faith.
- Club 56 – (Sunday morning or Wednesday evenings) – 5th and 6th graders learn about God and grown in their faith.
- Oasis Afterschool – faith-based programming after school for kindergarten through 6th grade. Oasis Afterschool is currently on hold through 2020. Watch for info as we continue to evaluate and determine if it will resume again in 2021.
- Confirmation – 7th & 8th grade programming, confirmation celebration is held for 9th graders.
- Youth – High School youth also gather for service, conversation, and more opportunities throughout the year. Watch this page for what’s coming next.
- Adult Education – Find all the latest learning & conversation opportunities for adults.
If cost is keeping you from participating in any of St. John’s educational opportunities, download the Education Scholarship Form.