At St. John’s we believe that faith formation is ongoing and for all ages.
- Preschool Connections – Mondays 11:00 am
Stories, songs, and time with one of our program staff for preschool-aged children live on Facebook.
- Women of Faith – Thursdays 10:30 am
Hybrid meeting – in the Meeting Room at St. John’s or via Zoom at https://bit.ly/SJKWOF or call 312-626-6799 with Meeting ID: 832 6152 2256 & Password: 494990.
- Bible study on the book of Philippians – Sundays 10:00-10:45 am
Pastor Mary Kaye will lead, at least most weeks. Bring your Bible, and your curiosity, and we’ll see what we can learn & dig up in this book that Luther would have left out of the Protestant canon. Meets in the Fireside Room.
2022-2023 Children’s Ministry calendar (PDF) is available here. Updated July 2022.
- Sunday School or Wednesday School – 3-year-old through 4th grade students learn about God and grow in their faith.
- Club 56 – (Sunday morning or Wednesday evenings) – 5th and 6th graders learn about God and grown in their faith.
- Creation Kids Preschool – this Christian-based preschool program for children in our congregation and community is a ministry of St. John’s.
- St. John’s Afterschool – faith-based programming after school for kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Confirmation – 7th & 8th grade programming, confirmation celebration is held for 9th graders.
- Youth – High School youth also gather for service, conversation, and more opportunities throughout the year. Watch this page for what’s coming next.
- Adult Education – Find all the latest learning & conversation opportunities for adults.
If cost is keeping you from participating in any of St. John’s educational opportunities, download the Education Scholarship Form.