St. John’s is seeking a qualified candidate for a part-time (30 hours per week) Church Office Administrator position. This position is responsible for the financial bookkeeping, overall congregation communication directive, and administrative support to the pastoral staff.
- Has familiarity and comfortability with finance, including accounts payable and receivable
- Has demonstrated knowledge, skill, and experience in office management, administrative functions, and secretarial functions stated herein. This includes organization, attention to detail, and telephone skills
- Has necessary skills with copy equipment, computers and word processing software (i.e. Microsoft Office, Publisher, etc).
- Experience using presentation software is preferred
- Must be able to relate to and work effectively with all staff members, church members, and volunteers in a caring, supportive, and positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and relate to a diverse group of people within a church relational context.
- Communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Organizational skills, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution techniques
- Operate in a team environment
- Is supportive of the mission of St. John’s Lutheran Church:
Living in God’s Grace, St. John’s Lutheran Church is an inclusive community worshiping together, growing in faith, serving others, and living as witnesses of Jesus Christ.
Download an application or apply in person at 301 8th Avenue NW, Kasson
For more info, call (507)634-7110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org